The T-shirt Design Contest
GNOME.Asia Summit 2014 will be held in Beijing, China in May 24-25, 2014. We are looking for YOUR help to design t-shirts for this year's Summit. We need two new shirt designs, one for participants and another for volunteers.
The contest is open from now until April 15th, 2014. Voting will begin April 16th and run through April 18th, 2014.
Everyone is encouraged to log in and vote at this page:
No contest should be called a contest without some prizes! This year we have the following up for grab:
- Winner: A Special gift from local team and two t-shirts with your winning design
Note: The final decision will be made by GNOME.Asia Summit Committee. Please understand that the highest vote score of the design may not be designated the final winner due to cost or other production considerations.
Latest uploaded designs
1. Download SVG template (log-in is required)
2. Creative work with Gimp or Inkscape
- You can submit maximum 3 different draft designs of T-shirts.
- XXX Do not modify template itself. Please draw your idea inside of T-Shirts of template (size: 1080x600).
- XXX Do not use too many colors. We don't have enough money.
- If you are not familiar with Inkscape. You can use Gimp. But you may need to re-work as SVG due to ask from T-shirts company if you win a contest.
- If you use Artwork of Gnome Asia, organizing team will you give advantage.
- You can also use images from GNOME Brand Guidelines.
- Submission should be licensed under Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported.
3. Upload your design (log-in is required)